The term “phyto” refers to plants, which are the primary source of food, medicine, and other things. The abbreviation “Lab” stands for Laboratory. Together, “Cultivator Phyto Lab” is a leader, helping all industries toward sustainability, growth, and a healthier planet with a holistic approach. We have a passionate belief in novel concepts.
Creating a Better Planet
- One-stop testing facility for an extensive range of analysis
- State-of-the-art testing laboratory
- Advanced technologies and instruments
- Experienced and expert analysts and scientists
- Accurate, precise, and reliable test results
- Really fast Turn Around Time (TAT)
Since 1988, Cultivator Natural Products Group has been working to explore nature’s inherent quality and deliver it to the community in its natural way. As a prominent producer, processor, and exporter of certified organic herbs and botanicals in India, we synchronise our efforts in the right direction in their purest form to lead the world towards safer and healthier alternatives. The unique product range offered by CNP covers more than 100 herbs and botanicals and ayurvedic products along with 20 high quality 100% organic herbal hair colors, all processed in a world-class top-notch facility that is at par with or meets pharmaceutical standards.
Cultivator Phyto Lab is an enterprise of Cultivator Natural Products Pvt. Ltd. based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India), with an area of 17,000 square feet. Cultivator Phyto Lab is an independent High Quality Testing Laboratory equipped with sophisticated instruments and advanced technologies providing Physical and Chemical, Microbiological, and residue analysis of food and agricultural products, Herbs, Pharmaceutical and Ayurvedic products, etc. We offer a huge array of services ranging from raw to finished products and sample collection of air, water, soil, and surface monitoring to analysis, method development, and validation & verification. We also provide industrial training.
What We Do?
We offer reliable, accurate, and authentic test results with the maintenance of a high level of impartiality, confidentiality, and consistency in laboratory operations. The laboratory is well-maintained with advanced and sophisticated instrumentation and the implementation of a Quality Management System following ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and other regulatory guidelines.
Cultivator Phyto Lab operations rigorously follow the best R&D methodologies and provide complete turnkey, cost-effective, and fast solutions to its diverse clientele across all industry verticals.
We are passionate about our roles and committed to providing high-quality services. We accomplish this by working with qualified, competent, trained, and motivated professionals. We emphasize more on employee training to achieve our aim of excellence. Our company’s motto is “Quality is Royalty.”
- EXCELLENCE in technology and services
- COLLABORATION with all stakeholders to ensure collective wisdom and knowledge
- INTEGRITY in our relationship with clients, partners, employees, and ourselves
- CULTURAL SENSITIVITY ensuring all staff value and respect each other and our visitors
- OWNERSHIP we do whatever it takes to deliver with a “never give up” attitude, despite obstacles
- CARING by all for all those we serve
We commit ourselves to being the most trusted name in the industry for analysis of all types of FMCG, Cosmeceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbal, and Ayurvedic products.
To Our Customer
- To pay attention and comprehend the requirements
- To pursue and address feedback,
- To provide services that are gallant, impartial, and cost-effective
- To convey undertakings and details that are focused and time-driven
- To provide “Normative commitment” to deliver improvement in services
- Our services have the shortest TAT (Turn Around Time)
To Our Employee
- To ensure that every employee is appraised with regards
- To provide a prudent and healthy work environment
- To build lives better by solving the financial conflicts of our challenging world
To Our Environment
- To provide sustainable development that meets the requirements of minimse the climate change.
- To reduce greenhouse gas emissions by implementing clean technology based on solar energy.
- To dispose of all hazardous waste without harming the environment.
Cultivator Phyto Lab is committed to:
We provide accurate, authentic, reliable, and transparent testing services to meet the client’s requirements with a fast turn-around time.
Ensure good professional practice by adopting the highest standards of data integrity, traceability, competency, impartiality, confidentiality, and consistency in laboratory operations.
Comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standards to ensure quality testing services and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Maintain among employees a high level of satisfaction, motivation, and periodic training to update their knowledge and skills, practices that maximize their potential, and laboratory testing capabilities.
The quality objective of a laboratory should be to provide reliable, accurate, timely, and authentic test results while maintaining a high level of impartiality, confidentiality, and consistency in laboratory operations.
This can be achieved by implementing and complying with the following requirements:
To meet the customer’s expectation to provide accurate, repeatable, and defensible test results within a committed time and achieve a customer satisfaction level of not less than 85%
Establish proficiency testing (PT) or inter-laboratory comparison (ILC) participation to assure the competency, accuracy, and validity of test results while maintaining consistent monitoring and evaluation of the laboratory’s performance
Encourages the use of well-documented, validated, and up-to-date test methods, specifications, and guidelines
Capture customer feedback, input, and complaints; analyze and understand the root cause; and implement changes and corrective actions to eliminate recurrence with a 97% analysis without customer complaints
systematically assess the risks to the management system and sources of errors and take corrective actions to eliminate or minimize their impact
To carry out periodic management reviews, audits, and reviews of staff-related work are undertaken to ensure that standards are maintained and opportunities for continuous improvement of Quality Management Systems and Processes
To ensure that our personnel understands the scope and limits of their responsibilities, policies, and quality objectives, and the quality system documents relevant to their field of work.
Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Policy
Cultivator Phyto Lab adheres to Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) standards at all operational stages and is fully committed to providing high service quality on the principle of no harm to society and the environment.
This is achieved by implementing the following practices:
- Ensuring visible and supportive management involvement in all HSE matters.
- Complying with applicable HSE legislation, guidelines, and regulations
- Identifying and reducing HSE risks associated with our activities to the lowest practicable levels
- We provide a safe working environment for all our employees and ensure that all personnel are trained to carry out their work safely
- Minimizing and preventing pollution; increasing energy conservation; reducing the use of natural resources; increasing reuse; aiming for higher resource recycling and proper waste disposal
- Providing necessary information, instructions, training, and supervision needed to ensure that safe working practices are adhered to and developing environmental safety awareness amongst employees
- Considering that safety and environmental factors are accounted for in all operating and functioning decisions